- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
De La Terre Skincare does not believe in blocking the sun. The one thing we know for sure is that we need the health benefits provided by the golden globe. Allowing for proper absorption of sunlight while impeding inflammation, is the key to Sun Diffuser.
This unique formula incorporates natural ingredients and clean actives that are professionally-proven to support your skin’s natural defense from UV induced inflammation that can lead to abnormal pigmentation, wrinkles, and slack skin structure.
- Reduces UV induced inflammation
- Diffuses harmful UV rays allowing the skin to synthesize vitamin D while reducing long-term damage
- Inhibits disturbance to melanin production that can lead to hyper-pigmentation
- Produces a network of protective enzymes that defend cells against UV damage
- Ideal for individuals who have sun allergies or are allergic to sun blocks
- This products have been approved by medical facilities for oncology patients undergoing surgery and radiation therapy
Proprietary blend of Broccoli-Brassica oleracea, Calendula-Calendula officinalis, Cleavers-Galium aparine, Frankincense-Boswellia Carteri, Red Raspberry-Rubus Idaeus, Helichrysum-Helichrysum italicum, Reishi Mushroom-Ganoderma lucidum, Rose Hip-Rosa canina, Turmeric-Curcuma Longa, Gluten Free Vitamin E
Self Care Application
After cleansing skin apply 1/2 -1 pump of Sun Diffuser. If the skin needs additional moisture apply an additional De La Terre Skincare skin conditioning product directly over Sun Diffuser.
- To experience the best results, apply daily in order to build natural defense.
- For skins that easily burn in the sun, reapply frequently.
- If exposed to sun long term; i.e., beach, golf, swimming, the product should be reapplied as needed.
- You should never sit directly in the sun during peak hours, which is 11AM -3PM.
- Protective clothing is always recommended during these types of outdoor activities in conjunction with Sun Diffuser.