Herb Rich Clay/Rescues Wounded Skin
Exfoliation isn't about taking something away, but rather clearing what is no longer useful. This is achieved with Rescues Herb Rich Clay.
This ultimate Skin Booster not only digests dead skin cells, but significantly renews, restores, and repairs skin affected by the environment, health challenges, or age.
Skin pigment will appear brighter while skin tone will experience a steady vibrancy.
- Ideal for dehydrated mature skin
- Reduces dark pigmentation
- Improves skins ability to heal from injury or surgery
- Natural source of Vitamin C improves skin texture
- Promotes production of collagen thus strengthens and tightens skin
- Reduces fibrous scar tissue
- Beta-carotene, CoQ10, and lycopene prompts cells to use their inherent nature to defend from oxidative stress
Gotu Kola-Centella asiatica, Alfalfa-Medicago sativa, Triphala-Blend of Amalaki, bibitaki, haritaki, Rosehips-Rosa rubiginosa, Rose BlossomâRosa Damascena, Rice Bran-Oryza Sativa, Cleavers-Galium aparine, Varied Natural Clays
Self Care Application
Apply Herb Rich Clay 1-2 times a week. Sprinkle a teaspoon in the palm of “moist hands” along with a few pumps of Herb Rich Cleanser to make a creamy emulsion. Press into face, neck and chest/décolleté. Leave on 5 minutes. Never let Herb Rich Clay dry on the skin. Rinse with water.
Best to use right before you jump in the shower. You can leave on the skin and rinse at the end.